Jamie





loves
profile


Name's Jamie.
She's fifteen & single. ;)
She's random, funny, and fun to be with.. :D
I've never met someone as fun as her. ;]




Written by, Anna. Jamie: :O Anna: (A)
loves
Tagboard

Spam with your REAL name.


ShoutMix chat widget
loves
friends

Anna May
Jia En
Kylie
Fiona
Roslyn
Ju Vi
Yukiko
Sandra
Daniel







archives

January 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | April 2010 | October 2010 |
loves
Friday, January 9, 2009 @ 7:18 AM

actually i was suppose to sleep now, but i cant ..hhaa...thinking of white! imgaine hes cute cute lil face..just like my cousin brother...small small one!

welll....i next next saturday i am having an outing. anyone interested? call me! or maybe sms me!
at lease today is saturday nonit to go to school and c the person dat i hate! i guess anna and roslyn will noe hus dat...BN, EW, ST. ah, or shd i say members in CG? they are all so damn freaking weird(to me). yesterday, BN and EW keep on looking at me when i came back from the toilet..(on the way)they keep on laughing, sometimes i really think dat they have mental problem!
 HAHA!

but..but...i cant c white for 2 days! NOOOOO...........WE WERE BOTH YOUNG WHEN I 1st SAW U, I CLOSE MY EYES, AND THE FLASHBACK STARTS AND I STANDING THERE...ON THE BALCONY IN SUMMER AIR...( LOVE STORY)i like this song toooooo.....

i really hate it when ppl look at me! yesterday on the way to field with my friends, there's a bangle fellur looking at us! i feel like saying this to him.
ME: WOII! LOOK WAD LOOK! POINT MIDDLE FINGER TO U THEN U ONI NOE!!!
IF HE SAY THIS: Y U SO RUDE WAN?
ME: U MORE RUDE LA! LOOKING AT PPL FOR WAD!??? LIKE RUBBISH ONI!! MA CHI!
IF HE SAY THIS: EH DUN BE RUDE AR!
ME: Y CANNOT RUDE, U SCARED I CALL THE POLICE AR?! I TELL U AR, MY FATHER IS POLICE LERH! I'M HALF CHINESE HALF MALAY LERH!(which is a lie, coz most of the police are malay)
COME AND SUE U THEN U NOE!!!!!!!!BITCH!!!
IF HE SAY THIS: (SPEECHLESS)

then i told my friends bout this, guess wad? they like exposed with laughter xDD!!! =x
so yeah..i think its enough d..ciao ciao and next time i will say about u roslyn!

as i say earlier, Te iubesc,je t'aime, ich liebe dich noch immer white!!!!!!





+ comment (0) | back to top?





sponge kuning so much (o: ♥



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that