Jamie





loves
profile


Name's Jamie.
She's fifteen & single. ;)
She's random, funny, and fun to be with.. :D
I've never met someone as fun as her. ;]




Written by, Anna. Jamie: :O Anna: (A)
loves
Tagboard

Spam with your REAL name.


ShoutMix chat widget
loves
friends

Anna May
Jia En
Kylie
Fiona
Roslyn
Ju Vi
Yukiko
Sandra
Daniel







archives

January 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | April 2010 | October 2010 |
loves
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 12:55 AM

um...morning go to school lo, line up, damn jam la today!!!!!!!

in skul...haha!! hes the reason y i go to skul!!!!!!!!! wee~ saw him!!!!! weee~
btw, roslyn and anna say dat he keep on look at me, but i juz dun believe, maybe he look at me becoz i look stupid, or maybe roslyn and anna wants to make me proud???? >_
and i actualy dun believe it.=_=

after that, he juz like looking at me while lining up, and....while talk to hes fwens when dismisal,he keep on look at the back(dat time i at the back)!!!!! then i like so weird and thinking y he look...=.=***perasan*** again!!!

and then on the way back to class, he also look at me...=.=!!!!!!! 
T.F a.k.a WHITE!! MY LOVE FOR U IS FOREVER~~~~
i love u babeh!!!!!!

WELL...I HOPE OUR LOVE IS LIKE DAT!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!
   
WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~

I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UM, ERR...HAHA!!! I'M BORED WITHOUT U!!!

Do u still think of me like I think about u

Do u still dream of me cos I can't sleep without u
Tell me if time should make a change
Then why do I feel the same
Your love has got me addicted

Said I don't know
When I'm with a chick and hittin it boy~ I call your name
Said I don't know
When I be with somebody else I push them away
Tell me if time should make a change

Then why do I feel the same
I know I gotta move on but I'm so addicted to u


same words: <3333>



+ comment (1) | back to top?





sponge kuning so much (o: ♥



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that