Jamie





loves
profile


Name's Jamie.
She's fifteen & single. ;)
She's random, funny, and fun to be with.. :D
I've never met someone as fun as her. ;]




Written by, Anna. Jamie: :O Anna: (A)
loves
Tagboard

Spam with your REAL name.


ShoutMix chat widget
loves
friends

Anna May
Jia En
Kylie
Fiona
Roslyn
Ju Vi
Yukiko
Sandra
Daniel







archives

January 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | April 2010 | October 2010 |
loves
Saturday, January 10, 2009 @ 11:11 PM

so yeah? today got tuition(AGAIN)! yea yea..tuition everyday till my head bao zha!
after tuition, go to sunway! wee~ but kinda bored there..i hope to go with my fwens! always!

in pdg, i accidently hit my head against the pillar...then i was like OUCH!!!!!!! after dat...
stupid basketball go hit my leg....n then my fwen step on my leg!!!!!!! urgh! pain!
dunno y i so 'black' today

well...maybe coz of stupid jan ming there!!! he go sing fergelicious summore
to the D, to E, to the L I C I O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i was like shud up jan ming!!!!
the way he sing like sakai oni!

so yeah...while i m plying bbal, a white shirt guy is joging around the park. hes like evertime he pass by me, he will like looking at me..=_=! **suspicious**but last time i use to ply bball with him la, n i dun really like it coz dat time i dunno him...fine if u ppl wanna say me perasan, but my friend beside me also like saying: JAMIE! EVERYTIME DAT GUY PASS BY U, HE ALWAYS LOOK AT U!!!!!!!!MAYBE HE LIKES U!!!!!!
then i was like har???? maybe he look at me coz i just cut my hair???????
fine, now wad?2 WHITE GUYS?????????

I NEED ROSYN AND ANNA'S HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLEKS!!!!!!!!!

+ comment (1) | back to top?





sponge kuning so much (o: ♥



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that