Jamie





loves
profile


Name's Jamie.
She's fifteen & single. ;)
She's random, funny, and fun to be with.. :D
I've never met someone as fun as her. ;]




Written by, Anna. Jamie: :O Anna: (A)
loves
Tagboard

Spam with your REAL name.


ShoutMix chat widget
loves
friends

Anna May
Jia En
Kylie
Fiona
Roslyn
Ju Vi
Yukiko
Sandra
Daniel







archives

January 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | April 2010 | October 2010 |
loves
Saturday, January 10, 2009 @ 3:57 AM

isshh! malay really do sucks! they keep on looking at me! liike ...dont know how to say!

urgh! juz now there's a malay fuller blink at me, i noe, LOL, i feel like slaping him!

malays are malays! even my family dun really like malays too..=P


urgh!!! mom ask me to study again, i feel like a nerdie...argh! tomorrow got tuition somemore...die lo...sob sob, if white same tuition with me then i only want..wee~


still got 1 more day till monday, cant wait to c him...

now, i so not miss independent d, haha! last time also not...(SWT)!!


omG! KATE PERRY IS HAVING A CONCERT IN PARIS!I WANNA GO!!! TOO BAD ITS 360+, AND ITS IN PARIS!

HAIZ...sob sob...16 JUNE summore!!!!! argh!!!!!! after exam...sob sob again...

lollx!


where u go? i miss u so...i hope u were here for me forever..lol...its a song...

urgh..getting emo days by days...


+ comment (0) | back to top?





sponge kuning so much (o: ♥



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that