Jamie





loves
profile


Name's Jamie.
She's fifteen & single. ;)
She's random, funny, and fun to be with.. :D
I've never met someone as fun as her. ;]




Written by, Anna. Jamie: :O Anna: (A)
loves
Tagboard

Spam with your REAL name.


ShoutMix chat widget
loves
friends

Anna May
Jia En
Kylie
Fiona
Roslyn
Ju Vi
Yukiko
Sandra
Daniel







archives

January 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | April 2010 | October 2010 |
loves
Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 6:29 AM

It's a shame that it had to be this wayIt's not enough to say I'm sorryIt's not enough to say I'm sorryMaybe I'm to blameOr maybe were the sameBut either way I can't breatheEither way I can't breatheAll I had to say is goodbyeWere better off this wayWere better off this wayI'm alive but I'm losing all my driveCause everything we've been throughAnd everything about youSeemed to be a lieA guiltless twisted lieIt made me learn to hate youOr hate myself for letting it pass byAll I had to say is goodbyeWere better off this wayWere better off this wayAll I had to say is goodbyeWere better off this wayWere better off this wayAnd every, everything isn't onlyWhat it seemed so hold theseWords that you never told meIts time to say goodbyeIts time to say goodbyeIts time to say goodbyeGoodbyeByeTake my hand awaySpell it outTell me I was wrongTell me I was wrongTake my hand awaySpell it outTell me I was wrongTell me I was wrongTake my hand awaySpell it outTell me I was wrongTell me I was wrong.

Woots! sorryy!! thats a song from secondhand serenade, seriously like that song alots.
hmm..tomorrow Happy Father's day, but sxtill need to go tuition :(

dont know why i always DEJAVU!?
lol, swts. :)
omGGGGGG~~~ my COMMAND AND CONQUER GAME CANT PLAY!!???
WHY????!!!
WTH?!
well, if u want to know what's that,
i dont know how to say, only this words.
U COMMAND AND U CONQUER IN THAT GAME!
wahhahah!!

Since u went away it's been one year two monthsBut it just dun seem like yesterday we were still togetherTime has passed and things have changed soWhy do I feel this wayCos you're with somebody elseAnd I'm with somebody else but
Whenever I think about the the love we hadIt hurts so badWhenever I think about the love we madeI said that I'd be strongGirl I really thought that I'd move onBut still I find myself asking
Do u still think of me like I think about uDo u still dream of me cos I can't sleep without uTell me if time should make a changeThen why do I feel the sameYour love has got me addictedSaid I don't knowWhen I'm with a chick and hittin it girl I call your nameSaid I don't knowWhen I be with somebody else I push them awayTell me if time should make a changeThen why do I feel the sameI know I gotta move on but I'm so addicted to u
It's been long enough don't know why I'm still holding onIf I had a wish babe I would turn back the hands of timeCos u don't know what u got untill it's goneIt's the reason why I'm writing u this songGirl I'm slippin and I don't know what to doGirl I admit it, I'm sick over uDamn I realised my mistake, my pride got in the wayI should have begged u to stay.

i know its very hard to readd =:)
hahah!!





+ comment (0) | back to top?





sponge kuning so much (o: ♥



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that