Jamie





loves
profile


Name's Jamie.
She's fifteen & single. ;)
She's random, funny, and fun to be with.. :D
I've never met someone as fun as her. ;]




Written by, Anna. Jamie: :O Anna: (A)
loves
Tagboard

Spam with your REAL name.


ShoutMix chat widget
loves
friends

Anna May
Jia En
Kylie
Fiona
Roslyn
Ju Vi
Yukiko
Sandra
Daniel







archives

January 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | April 2010 | October 2010 |
loves
Thursday, June 4, 2009 @ 8:01 AM

what la weihs! today still the same la, at home listen to songs from hitz.tv. the same same song repeat again, so boring. u not boring, i also boring d.
lols, listening to wala wala bing bang, by alvin and the chipmunks!haha!so damn funny la that song!!! walawalabingbang, oo~ee~oo~aa~ walawalabingbang!!
ahahahaha!!! their voice so squeeky!
lolx!

then after that, went to padang to play basketball.
saw him.
dont dare to go, but after that also go d because friend force to go and exerecise,
stupid durian head,
saw me then dont want to play basketball d( go and rest),

are u ignoring me?
are u scared of me?
am i so annoying?
am i weird??

i dont know?
what the hell?
i dint do anything to u?
am i innocent?
or not?

we are just friends,
dont be too perasan,
i just dont understand how u think,
u just running away from me,
dont even to bother about me,
i rather just dont go for basketball to see u.

i dont care what u think about me,
i am just a girl (which is real),
whatever u think la,
it wont effect me one,
so lets just be a very very good friends.

lol, this is how i feel when i see him.
i just feel so weird,
is the problem from me?
or him..?

i just dont know what to do,
do comment and teach me what to do please.
thank you!

i am just so blur~~
天哪!!我真的不知道要做么了!
帮我哪!!
真得快被他气死了!
每天都要逼开我!
看到我就要跑掉了。。。。

+ comment (1) | back to top?





sponge kuning so much (o: ♥



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that