Jamie





loves
profile


Name's Jamie.
She's fifteen & single. ;)
She's random, funny, and fun to be with.. :D
I've never met someone as fun as her. ;]




Written by, Anna. Jamie: :O Anna: (A)
loves
Tagboard

Spam with your REAL name.


ShoutMix chat widget
loves
friends

Anna May
Jia En
Kylie
Fiona
Roslyn
Ju Vi
Yukiko
Sandra
Daniel







archives

January 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | April 2010 | October 2010 |
loves
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @ 6:59 AM

watch DETECTIVE CONAN TODAY! so long dint watch already :D 
then I FORGET WHAT I WANT TO SAY NOW! ==!!

Ohh, let me talk about my PADANG EXPERIENCE TODAYY!  =D
as usual, i go to PADANG everyday to play BASKETBALL  C:
THEN, i saw a guy that look so damn familiar!
AND GUESS WHAT????!!! 
i saw a SISI JIA CHEN xDDDD with his brother 
then while he is PLAYING MATCH WITH HIS BROTHER 
he ask us whether want to play with them? 
THEN me and Reena SENGAJA dint hear what he say xD
we are like:
Reena! i think i hear somebody talking to us -.-

then i'm like omGosh! 
GHOST TALKING! **scared** scared**(which is fake)
L-O-L
after that, we play match! *finally* 
while Jia Chen and Harmesh a.k.a HAM or maybe Patrick CHECK
me actually ask Reena to IMAGINE JIA CHEN IS WEARING A WEDDING DRESSS LOL
LONG HAIR TOO xD 
and then after that, 
*i very bad*
i ask Reena to IMAGINE JIA CHEN IS WEARING A RED COLOUR UNDERWEAR OUTSIDE
*like SUPERMAN*
woots suppose to BE SUPPERWOMAN! 
SUPPERWOMAN COMING TO RESCUE!

this is the funniest part
ME AND REENA SAY THAT A FAT GIRL IS JIA CHEN"S WIFEY! :D*she is playing swing that time* form 1*
so damn funny weihs!
he is like is she pretty??
then i say YEAH!
HE SAY OHHH OKAY! LATER I GO SEE! xDDD*but its actually a fat girl! -.-

then i DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ALREADY LARH! ==!
my MOM ASK ME DRINK THAT TEA AGAIN D: but at least NOT A JAR?
CRAP! i have a feeling THAT I WANT TO GO TOILET AGAIN! -.-

ohh!! i count my MONEY today! 
i mean my 'COINS' saving C:
i think its around like 15 bucks 90 cent -.-
NOT ENOUGH! need to SAVE MORE! 

PHIOOHHH!! 

MONEAYY~Y! 
NEVER WANT TO TALK TO U AGAIN! U GIGOLO! 
and i thought it should be PIZZA SLUT?? xD

took some pics today 




HEY AHH MAA! 

+ comment (0) | back to top?





sponge kuning so much (o: ♥



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that