Jamie





loves
profile


Name's Jamie.
She's fifteen & single. ;)
She's random, funny, and fun to be with.. :D
I've never met someone as fun as her. ;]




Written by, Anna. Jamie: :O Anna: (A)
loves
Tagboard

Spam with your REAL name.


ShoutMix chat widget
loves
friends

Anna May
Jia En
Kylie
Fiona
Roslyn
Ju Vi
Yukiko
Sandra
Daniel







archives

January 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | April 2010 | October 2010 |
loves
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 6:15 AM



nothing to blog la today
my mom is sick again DD:
dear God, may my mom get well SOON!
LOL, i'm being childish actually :D

this boy so cute i tell u.
it looks like Brian *my cousin* but his eyes are BIGGER O_O!
hhaah.. then my maid is like keep on looking at him
it reminds me of Brian saying NO NO. like he's going to kena 'rape' like that xD

before that, Carine told me that she got WII and GUITAR HERO 5 already! (:
going to her house and play one day :D
ON THE AMP BABY!
hahaa, that's what i do the hole time when i play guitar hero :x

i still MISS MR. BUMP! DDDD:
i think people car 'penyek' him already )))))))))):



:DDDDDD

+ comment (0) | back to top?





sponge kuning so much (o: ♥



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that