Jamie





loves
profile


Name's Jamie.
She's fifteen & single. ;)
She's random, funny, and fun to be with.. :D
I've never met someone as fun as her. ;]




Written by, Anna. Jamie: :O Anna: (A)
loves
Tagboard

Spam with your REAL name.


ShoutMix chat widget
loves
friends

Anna May
Jia En
Kylie
Fiona
Roslyn
Ju Vi
Yukiko
Sandra
Daniel







archives

January 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | April 2010 | October 2010 |
loves
Thursday, October 7, 2010 @ 7:40 AM

Hey, it's Anna May again. Jamie hasn't been touching her blog for months. What a sad thing to know that my best friend doesn't have the same hobby as I do. :{


This picture was taken around 3 months ago and it was Sri Nobel's Retro Concert. I was really happy to meet her and the other Nobelians. They always give me the warm feeling like a family whenever I see them.


I bet it'll be months before Jamie realizes that I made this blog entry. ;_____;
Jamie I love you. ♥

+ comment (0) | back to top?





sponge kuning so much (o: ♥



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that